Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and the biggest rule of all?! HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, March 18th:
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Yep. Once when I was young – about 20. It was traffic court and a man had hit my car and didn’t want to pay damages. The next time was at the trial for my brother’s murder. I was called
to give the Victim Impact Statement. Still have nightmares over that one.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? I do. It is stored in my old “Hope Chest”. I saved it for my daughter to use, but … let’s just say that she had her own!
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.? Only when I’m stressed or very upset. Then I like to get away on my own. Either on my back porch or out into an anonymous space where I don’t have to deal with people.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? I have kids, but they are in their 20’s now. We never let them sleep with us overnight. Occasionally one or two of them would cuddle up for an afternoon nap or crawl in during the night if they were not feeling well, but they always slept in their own beds.
5. Do you watch late night TV? Not really. I may watch something on TV late at night, but not the standard “late night” stuff. I have never found a show worth my time or energy to watch at that hour.
Your turn! answer the same questions in the comments or in your own blog!