A fool may be known by six things:
- anger, without cause;
- speech, without profit;
- change, without progress;
- inquiry without object;
- putting trust in a stranger, and
- mistaking foes for friends.
~ Arabian Proverb
What’s Most Important:
- To be good is more important than to be rich.
- To be kind is more important than owning a house or a car.
- To respect one’s work and to do it well, to risk something in life, is more important than being a star.
- To never sell your soul–to have self-esteem–to be true–is most important of all.
~ Humphrey Bogart
In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In conflict, be fair and generous.
In governing, don’t try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family, be completely present.
~ Tao Te Ching