They Went Before Us to Show Us the way ~ Josephine Shaw Lowell
Living Faith on a Tightrope
There was a tightrope walker, who did incredible aerial feats. All over Paris, he would do tightrope acts at tremendously scary heights. Then he had succeeding acts; he would do it blindfolded, then he would go across the tightrope, blindfolded, pushing a wheelbarrow. An ... ∞
- Txcon on Stained-glass Ceilings and Silencing Women
- Hayley on New Bible Edition: NN – Cv
- Cynthia Astle on Stained-glass Ceilings and Silencing Women
- to be Loved and love in return | firechronicles on For the Love of God!
- James A. White on William Law: The Prayer Book You Need
- Cheri on Doing justice, Loving mercy, Walking humbly
- Daniella on Obituary for a Dear Friend
"Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. - Aesop"