I’m fairly connected via random places around the interwebs. You’re welcome to connect with me. (I’m really just putting this list together for my contact page and decided to make a post of it too.) Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn Google+ Instagram Postcrossing Postable Vine: Denise Hotze
- Txcon on Stained-glass Ceilings and Silencing Women
- Hayley on New Bible Edition: NN – Cv
- Cynthia Astle on Stained-glass Ceilings and Silencing Women
- to be Loved and love in return | firechronicles on For the Love of God!
- James A. White on William Law: The Prayer Book You Need
- Cheri on Doing justice, Loving mercy, Walking humbly
- Daniella on Obituary for a Dear Friend
Category Archive: Social Media
I got a new twitter handle. I really just wanted a fresh start. It’s that simple. No other reason. If you want to follow me: denisehotze Related posts: do you tweet? five cents Archie & Eldred
My journey this week has crossed paths with people of these paths – Goshen Valley Spark & Echo James Fund Good Goers Archie & Eldred No related posts.
No related posts.
3/5 of the commune is headed on a road trip this evening. Leslie, Robbie, and I are getting in the car after dinner and driving through the night. Destination: Grand Rapids, Michigan. I love Grand Rapids, Michigan. I love Grand Rapids, Michigan because I love some people who live there. And I love working for [...]
Ahhh …..the days of scripture memorization, VBS, learning the Ten Commandments and the Lord’s Prayer in Sunday school. I thought those times were difficult and challenging! I couldn’t remember which book was Old or which was an Epistle. Who were the prophets and who were the Apostles? I beat myself up quite a bit when my younger …