- Earrings — iron together perler beads and then put earring stuff on. Could do non-pierced this way as well as pierced, I believe.
- Vest — pin agape on to it (not as agape item — but to display agape have received)
- Braided bracelet — different colors satin cord braided together.
- Frog eraser — “Leap for the Lord — Jesus has erased our sins.”
- Mirror — “May your life reflect God’s love.”
- Salt packet like get at fast food place and Christmas light bulb small — “Salt and Light”
- Balloon — “When you feel deflated – God will always fill you up.”
- Today you blossom with the Lord’s love.” With a small flowerpot with flowers. Wal-Mart has some tiny 1″ or less flowerpots in craft section — they are spring colors, 6 to a pack. Small width rainbow ribbon glued around top of pot.
- Cocoon out of jute thread hanging down from a branch.
- Jesus nut — 6 sided hex nut — 1/4″ Howard’s Lumber had best price; 100/box=$4.00 Not stop nuts — they cost more. Technically, one on helicopter has 8 sides, but I didn’t find any little ones with eight sides.
Blue ink: “In the operator’s manual the nut that
Blue ink: holds the rotor to the top of the
Blue ink: helicopter is described as the Jesus nut.
Green ink: Keep this nut on your key ring as a reminder
Red ink: that Jesus holds your life together and without Him
Orange ink: your life could fall apart.
Yellow ink: Col. 1:17
- Put ribbon on 7 square wide plastic canvas cut long enough to fit in spine of Bible and add saying: “Slide this bookmark in the spine of your Bible.”
- Q-tip “God cleans the deep down dirty places we don’t want to think about.”
- Small wooden spoon as butterfly body; poster paper wings.
- Foamy cut into foot shape: “The mind of man plans; The Lord directs our feet.”
- Coffee filter angel
- Feather glued to a card with this saying:
I am an angel feather
Sent from God above.
To serve as a reminder
Of His most gracious love.
- Light switch plate — plain old beige rectangular one. Write DeColores and paint rainbow on with colored markers.
- Rooster cup — make comb top out of chenille stick — shape and twist; Make beak out of bumpy chenille. Stick 2 separate together and then twist. Draw on eyes.
- Plastic canvas rooster.